Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Holiday in Hollywood

I went to the holiday party 36 weeks pregnant because I can't miss anything! I also love a reason to dress up! :) This year's theme was "A Holiday in Hollywood". I decided not to spend money on a dress that will only fit me during pregnancy so I borrowed my friend's. What a nice friend!! She wore it last year when she was pregnant so it worked out great. This year Brad and I took my mom and we had a good time! The acts were Band from TV and Darius Rucker. Band from TV was made up of guys from different TV shows like House, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, ER and the Bachelor. My mom and I just wanted to see James Denton ("Mike Delfino") from Desperate Housewives! :)

James Denton

James Denton again :)


some cute guy from "House"


James Denton and Bob from the Bachelor

1 comment: