Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Showers

I was lucky enough to have 3 baby showers! The first was hosted by my mom, sister, aunt, and cousin at my mom's house. My mom's co-workers, some family friends and relatives on my side were all there to celebrate. Grannie, Sandie and Brysen drove in from Schulenburg too! Here are some pictures:

playing "hot potato" with a baby; these are our 3 finalists


Mom's co-worker made this cute fruit bowl



Shower #2 was a couple's shower in Schulenburg with Brad's family and friends. My mom, sister and Jason also drove up. I have no pictures because I forgot to bring the camera...although Brad failed to mention he had one in the car the whole time!! My sister took some though. :)

Shower #3 was held at Emily's house and hosted by her, Rebecca and Chrissie. Here are some pics:

my lovely hostesses: Emily, Rebecca and Chrissie


the whole group: mostly co-workers with a few college and high school friends


marble cheesecake! :)

I am one lucky girl!! I feel so loved by all my family and friends I am sure this baby will have the same love! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment