Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Very Special Mother's Day


This was technically my second Mother's Day because I was pregnant last Mother's Day. I consider pregnant women to be moms because they are already caring for their baby in so many ways. This year Mother's Day was extra special because I got to spend it with Chase and I feel like I "earned" it more than last year. It's been a full time job taking care of our little man, and I appreciate all the work mom's put in to raising their family so much more now that I am in this new role. I realize that my mom had her hands FULL raising 4 kids so close in age. I wonder what that would be like... :) Being a mom has been challenging yet very fulfilling and I couldn't love anything or anyone more than I love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment