
We celebrated Brad's birthday for about 3 days! We started on the Sunday before his birthday with lunch with my family at Bun 'n Barrel. It's an old fashioned drive in burger joint. I love their burgers! The next night we celebrated with Kenan, Emily, Matt, Keri and Logan with dinner at HuHot. There was a lady walking around making things out of balloons. We got her to make Brad a birthday hat! hehe :) We told her pink was his favorite color. She made a huge birthday cake hat with a candle on top. I tried to make him wear it for as long as possible before he stopped listening to me and took it off. We didn't do too much on his actual birthday, but I had the day off so we got to spend it together. :) I got Brad a wireless printer, new shoes, and a few shirts. It was a fun few days!


No comments:
Post a Comment