Brad and I finally made it to a bed & breakfast this past weekend! It was very relaxing and a lot of fun! We went up to Bryan/College Station with Kenan and Emily and stayed at a B&B called Abigail's Treehouse. It was very cute and the food was great! We also got to eat at some of our old hangouts and visit the Messina Hof winery. :)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Bed & Breakfast with the Bubelas
Brad and I finally made it to a bed & breakfast this past weekend! It was very relaxing and a lot of fun! We went up to Bryan/College Station with Kenan and Emily and stayed at a B&B called Abigail's Treehouse. It was very cute and the food was great! We also got to eat at some of our old hangouts and visit the Messina Hof winery. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love kissing pictures! :)
ReplyDelete